A list of leads in a spreadsheet can be loaded into improveit! 360 and automatically de-duplicated by loading them into eLeads. The system will automatically create new Prospects for unrecognized leads or create a new Lead Source for existing Prospects. Note: Some eLeads may end up in the Unconverted List View. See also: eLead Best Practices
Use the Data Import Wizard
This method is best suited for one-off imports.
- Save your spreadsheet in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format if it is not already.
- Login to improveit! 360
- Go to Setup | Data Management | Data Import Wizard
- Click Launch Wizard
- Under 'What kind of data are you importing?' click the Custom Objects tab, scroll down, and select eLeads
- Scroll back up, and under 'What do you want to do?' select Add New Records
- Under 'Where is your data located?' either drag and drop your CSV to the drop target or click CSV and choose your file.
- Click Next
- Map each field in the CSV to the best match on the eLead object.
- Click Next
- Review your selection and click Start Import if it looks correct.
- You are done! Navigate to the eLeads tab to see your imported leads.
Follow along with this helpful video: https://improveit360.wistia.com/medias/ldhg9qgj3b