How to add users/verify users are activated in the DocuSign Admin tab:
Note: This can only be done by the Admin.
- Navigate to the All Tabs (+), then click on 'DocuSign Admin'
- From the DocuSign Admin page, click on 'DocuSign' to launch DocuSign into a new window
- In the DocuSign window, click on 'Settings' at the top of the screen, then scroll down to the Integrations section on the left-hand panel, and click 'Connect'
- On the Connect screen, click on 'Salesforce' connected app
- Scroll down to the Associated Users section
- Click Add next to the Users in the Available column to add them to the Selected Column.
- Make sure to scroll up and click 'Save' when done
- Next, navigate back to improveit 360, and the DocuSign Admin tab. Click on the Users Tab, and view the 'DocuSign Inactive Users' list view:
- Check the checkbox next to the User you are adding to i360/DocuSign, then click the 'Add Users' button. This will link their DocuSign account with their improveit 360 User.