Each company using improveit 360 may choose to track additional Status Details on a Sale, allowing you to create List Views and run Reports on sales with a specific Status Detail. This Article shows step-by-step how to Add a new Status Detail and choose the Field Dependency for the new Status Detail values you add.
See also: Adding Result Details to Appointment
See also: Adding Type and Type Details to Marketing Opportunity
See also: Status and Status Detail on Project
Add a New Status Detail
- Navigate to Setup > Create > Objects
- Scroll down and click on 'Sale' on the Custom Object page
- On the Sale page, under the section 'Custom Fields & Relationships', scroll down and click on 'Status Detail'
- On the Status Detail field, Click 'New' in the Values section:
- Add your new desired values, click Save.
Assign your new Status Detail to a Sale Status:
- Back on the Status Detail page, under Picklist Options, click on 'Change' next to the Status Controlling Field
- This will take you to the field dependency screen. Double click cells to highlight options in yellow, under the main Status you would like them to be available under. Click Next > to view additional pages of options, or 'View All' to make all Statuses visible in this window.
- Use the 'Preview' button at the top of the screen to view your current selection. Click Save when finished.