The Mobile Days Back Error appears when the App tries to query too much data for past Appointments, Project Activities, Tasks, or Marketing Opportunities. The mobile app will always query ALL assigned future items, but the amount of past Appointments, Project Activities, Tasks, or Marketing Opportunities can be modified to lessen the strain on the mobile app, and prevent this error from occurring.
- Navigate to Setup > App Setup > Develop > Custom Settings
- On the Custom Settings page, scroll down and click on 'Public System Settings'
- Click 'Manage'
- Click 'Edit' on the new page. Scroll down to the Mobile Days Back fields.
- These are automatically set to 30 days, but many improveit 360 Admins find this is too much information for the App to query. We recommend reducing these down to 14 or 20 days.
- After making this adjustment, click 'Save'.
For any mobile user experiencing the issue, have them navigate to the Preferences Tab on the mobile app, then click 'Reload Settings' to refresh the app. If this error occurs again, you may need to re-adjust these days back settings to an even lower number.