The Centah Lead Integration package can be added to any Enterprise Edition improveit 360 system. For more details and pricing, see also: Centah Lead Integration Details Slick
Processes in the Centah Queue:
- Update Customer
- Updates the Prospect in improveit 360 if any Lead contact information is changed or updated in Centah
- New Customer
- Creates a Lead and Estimate Date in Centah if an Appointment is created in improveit 360
- Acknowledge Prospect
- Sends a status of “Acknowledged” to Centah after improveit 360 receives Lead and creates Prospect
- New Lead Query
- Hourly call to Centah looking for New Leads
- Update Lead Status to Sold
- Fill out Required fields (Costco Membership#, Costco Purchase Order# and Costco Cash Card Amount) on Sale record in improveit 360 and the Lead Status will be updated to “Sold” in Centah
- Quote Lead
- Sends the Quoted Amount to Centah when the Appointment is Resulted
- Set Estimate Date
- Sends the Appointment Date to Centah
- Set Callback Date
- If the previous appointment was Resulted as Follow-Up, Set the Call Back date to the current Appointment Date
- Centah Note
- Sends any new comments in the improveit 360 ‘Centah Notes’ field to Centah
- Job Completion Date
- Sends the “Sold On” date plus “Project Length” field on Centah Login page
- This date will change in Centah if the custom field on the project “Centah Estimated Completion Date” is populated.
Once an hour, improveit 360 queries new Leads or updated Lead information from Centah. If the Lead has been “Acknowledged”, edited or opened in Centah prior to the improveit 360 Query, the Lead will not pull into improveit 360. Once a Lead is pulled into improveit 360, it will have a Data Migration ID, which links that Prospect and its information to the same Data Migration ID in Centah. When a Centah Lead is Sold and the Sale is marked Final in improveit 360, it will auto clear that Prospect’s Data Migration ID. This is done so that if a new Lead comes in for that prospect, it will fill in the new Data Migration ID and connect any new Appointment or Sale information to the new Data Migration ID. If the Centah Lead does not sell, and you are done working that Lead, you will need to manually delete the Data Migration ID to allow a new one to populate. If the Old Data Migration ID is not removed for a “No Sale” Lead, and a new Lead is sent from Centah for that Prospect, all new Appointment and Sale information will be sent and update the old Lead in Centah and not the new one.
Integration General Information:
- To update a Lead’s Status to Sold in Centah, you will need to fill out the following required fields on the Sale record in improveit 360: “Costco Membership#”, “Costco Purchase Order#”, and “Costco Cash Card Amount”. Once those fields are completed, the Sold status to be sent to Centah. This will also trigger the “Ready for Centah” check box to be checked, and the “Date Sent to Centah” to be filled in. These fields are required by Centah to be filled out before it will allow the Status of the Lead to be updated to Sold by improveit 360.
- When a Lead is not sold and you are finished trying to rehash the Appointment, that Lead will need to be marked as Completed in Centah.
- When a Centah Lead is Sold and the improveit 360 Sale is finalized and Project is Completed, that Lead will need to be marked as Completed in Centah. Improveit 360 does not Complete any Lead automatically in Centah.
- If an Appointment is resulted as Canceled, improveit 360 does not send that information to Centah. You will need to go into Centah and manually Cancel the appointment. If an appointment is Reinstated, you will need to Reinstate the appointment in Centah and create a new Appointment in improveit 360.
- When a Costco Lead is created in improveit 360, the Lead in Centah will NOT be created, until the Appointment is scheduled in improveit 360. At that time, both the Lead information and the Estimate Date will be populated in Centah.
- To tell if a Lead has been sent and received by Centah, you will look for a Data Migration ID listed on the Prospect Page. If no Data Migration ID is present, the Lead did not sync with Centah.
- If an Appointment is created prior to the Prospect information being a Lead in Centah, that Lead will not be created in Centah, and will need to be manually entered and updated in Centah.
- If you change your Centah Username or Password you will need to go improveit 360’s All Tabs page (+), go to the Centah Login Tab, enter the updated information and click “Save & Start Centah Job”. That will reconnect improveit 360 with Centah.
- If Leads are not syncing to improveit 360 or vice versa, check to make sure all the required fields had been filled out. Check the Communication Log on the Prospect record in improveit 360 to see if there was an error. Error Reason(s) will be listed in the Comments within the Communication Log. If you cannot determine the cause, open a Case with improveit 360 to research the problem.
When Entering in a Costco Lead that did not come from Centah:
Entering in a Costco lead that didn’t come from Centah, is just like entering in a regular lead, until you get to the source type. The source type must contain Costco or Centah in the name. Because the source type contains “Costco” or “Centah”, There will now be other required fields that need to be filled out. The first field is the Year Home Built field. This can be found in the Prospect section under “more details”. If you do not know the date, it is ok to enter “9999”. The next required fields are the Centah Warehouse and Centah Service fields. These are located below the product section, under “more details”. By clicking on the magnified glass next to the fields, you will be able to look up and choose the Warehouse and Service. These are requirements by Centah to be able to get the lead out of improveit 360. Having a complete address is also required for Centah to accept the Lead being sent in.
Marking a Lead as Sold:
After creating the sale, you can go back and fill in the required fields. Once those fields are filled in, it will trigger that sale to be send into Centah. That trigger will check the box for “Ready for Centah” (letting you know all info has been entered), and fill in the “Date Sent to Centah” field (letting you know the data was sent). If the Date Sent to Centah field does not fill, check the information you entered and make sure everything you filled in is correct.
Complete a Lead
Started by a Trigger on the Sale called CentahSaleTrigger, kicked off after update. If the Sale's Ready_For_Centah__c field is checked (this field is checked when the Sale has a Costco_Cash_Card_Amount__c, a Costco_Purchase_Order__c, and a Costco_Membership__c) AND the Sale's Date_Sent_to_Centah__c is not null AND the Sale's i360__Final_Date__c was null before update but not null after update AND the Sale's Leadsource's Source's name or type is included in the Centah Setting custom setting record's Source_Name__c or Source_Type__c comma-delimited lists, the trigger creates a Centah Queue record with a Process__c value of "CompleteLead".