The improveit 360 team provides a reliable and responsive experience for all customers. We have customer experience goals for:
- Response Time: We endeavor to respond to issues and inquiries based on their urgency, offering timely assistance when you need it.
- Maintenance: Any planned maintenance that might affect your service will be communicated in advance, usually during a pre-scheduled maintenance period.
These targets reflect our commitment to delivering a high-quality experience. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our Product Care team.
First Response and Issue Prioritization
Inquiries are prioritized based on the technical and business impact of the issue, using the following guidelines and as reasonably determined by improveit 360:
- Urgent: System outage, rendering the system unusable for 100% of users.
- High: System experiences functional issues that hinder normal business operations for 50% or more of users.
- Normal: Relates to a product feature error or question, a service, integration, or feature request.
Customer Experience Goals
Product Care will strive to achieve these goals.
Product Care is available Mon – Fri, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Eastern time, excluding holidays.
|Description and Impact
|System outage, rendering the system unusable for 100% of users, with no workaround available.
|Approximately 0-4 business hours
|System experiences functional issues that hinder normal business operation for 50% or more of users.
|Approximately 4-8 business hours
All other inquiries and issues, such as:
|Approximately 8-16 business hours