Improveit360 redirected you too many times or Too Many Redirects
These errors are caused by a known Browser issue, most prevalent on the Home Page when using plugins like RingCentral, Five 9, Calendar, Search, etc.
This article will help resolve web browser issues, but does not help if you are having a site issue. Try these possible solutions below. Keep in mind, browser updates may be the primary cause of this issue, and may cause it again in the future when your web browser application is again updated.
1. Open the Page in Another Browser
If the error is occurring for just you, try opening the page that’s returning the “too many redirects” error in another browser. This won’t really fix the issue for the original browser that the page isn’t opening in.
However, you can still browse the page if it opens in another browser.
2. Delete Your Browser’s Cookies and Cache
3. Adjust Internet Time Settings
The redirect error can also be due to your laptop’s or desktop’s time and date settings. You can fix it by syncing the date and time with an internet time server.
This is how you can adjust the internet time settings in Windows 10.
- First, press the Windows key + X keyboard shortcut to open the Win + X menu.
- Select Run to open the Run accessory.
- Enter ‘Control Panel’ in the text box, and press the OK button.
- Click Date and Time to open a new window.
- Select the Internet Time tab.
- Press the Change settings to open the Internet Time window.
- Select the Synchronize with an Internet time server option, and choose a server from the Sever drop-down menu.
- Press the Update now button to sync the time and date.
- Press the OK button to close the window.
4. Google Chrome Specific Browser Fixes
Go to `chrome://flags`, find "SameSite by default cookies" and ensure the setting is "Disabled" and relaunch your browser.
b. Go to Advanced settings in Chrome, go to Site Settings -> Cookies and site data -> and turn OFF and back ON the tab for "Allow sites to save and read cookie data".
5. Reset Your Browser-Nuclear option
Resetting your browser will clear browsing data, remove all extensions and restore the software to its default configuration. So, a browser reset is another potential resolution for the redirect error.
Most browsers include a reset option, and this is how you can restore Google Chrome and Firefox to their default settings.
- Navigate to Chrome's Settings Menu
- Under Advanced, choose "Reset and clean up"
- Select "Restore settings to their original defaults" and click "Reset settings" to confirm.
- Try to login to i360 again and see if issue persists.