Every Tab in improveit 360 has a list of associated Views which help you filter the information so you can see the exact information you are looking for. Let's take a look at the out-of-the-box Views on the Appointment page.
Click on the Appointments tab
Click the drop down directly above the list of Appointments, these are the available Views on the Appointment page.
Select the Today's View. This list will only show your Appointments that are scheduled for today. Note: this view will always show the current day's scheduled Appointments.
Click Edit next to the drop down.
Step 1: Enter View Name
- This section allows you to change the name of an existing view or create a new name for any new view.
Step 2: Specify Filter Criteria
This section controls the filters applied to the View which controls the records that are shown. The filter above states:
Appointment Date equals TODAY - this filter will ensure that only Appointments that have an Appointment Date of today's current date will appear. The value TODAY will always roll over to the current date, so this view will always show the current dates Appointments.
Step 3: Select Fields to Display
- Choose the fields you would like to see in this view and bring them over to the Selected Fields section.
Step 4: Restrict Visibility
- Select the button next to the security option that best fits your needs:
- Visible only to me - This view will be only visible to your user.
- Visible to all users - This view will be visible to every user in your company.
- Visible to certain groups of users - Make this view visible to certain groups of users.