Unable To Merge Prospects
When trying to merge Prospects, sometimes you will come across an error of Apex Heap Size Too Large:
There is generally two choices of a resolution you can try here:.
- Remove the attachments from the duplicate Prospect and save them to your computer to re-upload after the merge OR
- Set the duplicate Prospect as the Master Prospect, and merge that way. You can update the address after.
- Use the Merge Prospects feature. See also: How To - Use the Merge Prospects Tool
Note: If you do not have the Merge Prospects Tab on the All Tabs (+) page, your System Administrator will need to give you access to the Tab. See also: How to Give Access to a Tab
- This usually stems from the attachments of the "duplicate prospect" being to large to merge into the "master prospect"
- The number after 'Apex heap size too large' can vary
- The second option of a resolution is typically easiest. Simply jot down the main's contact info that differs from the duplicate and over-ride with the information you want after the merge