Deactivating a User account prevents that User from accessing your i360 system, as well as frees up their User license so it can be used for another User account!
To Deactivate a Current User:
- Navigate to Setup in your i360 system.
- In the Quick Find/Search bar, search for 'Users' and select this title from the row of sections on the left hand side of the screen under the section 'Manage Users'.
- Find the User you want to deactivate from the List View of 'All Users' or 'All Active Users' and click on their name.
- At the top of the screen, click 'Edit'.
- In the column on the right, uncheck the 'Active' checkbox.
- Click Save to record your changes.
- Check your changes by viewing your 'Active Users' List View on the User page. If successful, this User will no longer appear on this List View.
This User will no longer be able to access i360 using the credentials associated with this User account.
Ending Staff Records
In addition to deactivating the User, you will also want to end the Staff record of any employee (User or non-User) that is no longer with your company. This will prevent them from being assigned to any future Appointment or Task in your system.
- Navigate to All Tabs (+).
- Scroll to the Staff Tab, and click on it.
- Change the List View to 'All Active Staff', and select the 'Edit' button next to the name of the Staff member you are looking to adjust.
- On the Edit page, enter an 'End Date' (the final date worked). Click Save.
Ending a Staff record will keep all associated past records on their Staff page.
Note: Never delete or rename Staff records in your i360 system. This will overwrite your historical data for that individual and any associated records.