Some integrations that access an improveit 360 system outside of the regular desktop site require both improveit 360 login credentials, as well as the user's security token.
A user's security token is not stored in improve it 360 - the only time it is available is when a user sets a new password, or manually resets a security token. The system automatically generates a new security token and emails it directly to the user.
How Can I Reset a User's Security Token by Resetting Their Password?
- Navigate to Setup > Administration Setup > Manage Users > Users.
- Click on the user who's password/security token you wish to reset.
- Click on the Change Password button at the top of the screen.
- A reset password email and a new security token email will be automatically emailed to the user.
How Can I Reset Only my Security Token?
- Navigate to Setup > Personal Setup > My Personal Information > Reset My Security Token
- Click the Reset Security Token button.
- A new security token email will be emailed to you.
- Salesforce Help: Reset Your Security Token