- Each Appointment block is color-coded to the Sales Rep that is assigned to the Appointment.
- The green checkbox indicates that the Appointment has been confirmed. NOTE: This is only available for Sales Appointments.
- Hover over an Appointment block on the Staff Calendar and a pop up window will appear with more information about the Appointment.
- Click on a Appointment block to open the Appointment record in a new tab.
- If the Drag and Drop feature is activated in your system, you can click and hold your mouse over an Appointment block and move the block to another day. If you are in a day view on the Staff Calendar, you can drag and drop an Appointment to a different time on the same day.
- NOTE: Dragging and dropping Appointment blocks on the calendar will NOT send any automated emails out to the Prospect or your Sales Rep. You must click on the Appointment block and send the updated confirmation emails with the Print/Email button. Using the Drag and Drop function will not note the time or day change in the history on the Appointment page, making it difficult to know what user made the change. Activating the Drag and Drop function in the Settings tab will make the function available for all users.
- Capabilities – hit the dropdown and you will be able to choose what Staff you would like to populate the Staff section by the Sales, Project or Service Capabilities they are assigned.
- Product Categories – this dropdown allows you choose the Staff that appear by the Product Categories they are assigned to on their Staff page.
- Market Segments - if your company is using the Market Segment feature in improveit 360, use this dropdown to filter your Staff by the Market Segment they are assigned.
- All – clicking this button will automatically select all of the Staff on your calendar and their schedules will appear.
- None – this button will automatically un-select all of the Staff and they will not appear on the calendar.
- Not assigned – the default calendar color for Appointments that have yet to be assigned to a rep.
- Date - use this date picker to jump to a specific month or day on the calendar.
- Product Categories – allows you to choose which Appointments display on the calendar by the Product Categories that will be demonstrated.
- Types – hitting this dropdown allows you to choose to only see Sales Appointments, Project Activities [Project Calendar], Events or all three.
- Day by Staff – view the calendar for one day organized by each Staff member.
- Week by Staff - view the calendar for one week organized by each Staff member.
- Month by Staff - view the calendar for one month organized by each Staff member.
- Day – view the calendar in the regular view for one day.
- Week - view the calendar in the regular view for one week.
- Month - view the calendar in the regular view for one month.
The Scheduling Calendar
- The Scheduling Calendar is a day to day calendar you can use to see a smaller view of your reps scheduled Appointments.
- If GeoCoding is activated in your system, the blocks on the Scheduling Calendar will display the distance in miles from one Appointment block to the next Appointment.
- NOTE: this distance is calculated in a straight line and does NOT account for roadways or geography.
- Date Range – select the date range you would to print lead sheets out for.
- Staff Members – select the Staff you would like including in the PDF.
- Print Options – select to print either the Lead Sheets for the selected Staff or 'Appointments grouped by date'.
- Date Range - select the date range you would like to generate lead sheets for.
- Staff Members - select the sales reps you would like to print Lead Sheets for.
- Email Output – select to email Lead Sheets or Appointments grouped by date
See also: Filtering the Staff Calendar, Staff Calendar Preferences & Staff Score