If you are setting up Call Campaigns and you cannot add Filter Logic (and/or logic) you will need to make the Advanced Filter Conditions Field on the Campaign Object is visible to all User Profiles.
See also: Understanding Filter Logic Operators
- Navigate to Setup > Create > Objects > Campaign.
- You'll want to find the field named Advanced Filter Conditions. (There's two, you'll want to make you're on the one that has the Long Text Area as its Data Type.)
- Click on the field label to open the field detail page.
- Click the 'Set Field-Level Security' button. Ensure that all profiles (or all profiles you want) have Visible checked, then Save.
- Navigate back to the Campaign object, and head to the Page Layout. After determining the Page Layout assignment(s) for the profile(s) you want the Advanced Filter Conditions field to be visible for, edit the layout:
- Drag the Advanced Filter Conditions field into the layout, above the other Advanced Filter Conditions field, and Save:
NOTE: If your system has been recently upgraded to Enterprise, your Users will also need access to the Search Criterion object, and all Fields on that object. This Enterprise package object allows the User to set the Search filter criteria for Campaigns.
Navigate to Setup > Create > Objects >
Choose the Search Criterion Object >
Under Custom Fields and Relationship open all Fields and choose Set Field Level Security
Be sure to make all fields visible to the User Profiles who need to Edit Campaigns.
Next, navigate to the User Profile
Navigate to Setup > Manage Users > Profiles >
Give View All and Modify All permissions for the Search Criterion object
Save the Profile changes
You'll need to make this adjustment for all User Profiles who need to Edit Campaigns.