Below you'll find the Webinar Training schedule for the Supportworks package of improveit 360
Note: These sessions cover the Supportworks software package. Enterprise customers should attend the Enterprise software package Webinar Trainings.
- Each of the following 1-Hour webinar trainings will be conducted 1 time per quarter, or on-demand via Simulated Live Webinar.
- All attendees are muted but can “Raise Hand” to ask a question, or type in the “Questions” window to post a question to the Trainer. There will be 15 minutes to answer Questions during live webinars. You may submit questions during simulated live webinars and receive Answers via email within 24 Hours of the event.
- These sessions are not part of the Supportworks Onboarding and the related tasks you and your team are responsible for performing, during your company’s onboarding. Webinar Training does not replace your onboarding in the improveit 360 Academy.
- If you are new to improveit 360, you may want to download and review the Supportworks Training Binder (dated Feb 2019)
- NOTE: This Webinar Series does not contain any Setup instructions from the Getting Started with improveit 360 If you have not completed the Getting Started Learning Track you’ll need to complete that course prior to attending Webinar training.
Below you will find a complete calendar of all upcoming improveit 360 Webinar events.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Email Automations and Setting up Email Content - on demand, join anytime! This is a Simulated Live event.
Review the out-of-the-box Email Templates that come with Supportworks package. Learn how to Edit Email Templates, as well as Product Category specific Email Content. Learn where to setup your Staff Bio to be visible within Email Templates. If you like this class, check out our other Webinar on Annual Maintenance Emails and Call Campaigns! See also: Supportworks Training Binder
Projects & ProductionView Integration - on demand, join anytime! This is a Simulated Live event.
An overview of the improveit 360 and ProductionView integration with a focus on key data points and their origin. Where does the Product Price come from, SolutionView or i360? What about the Material Cost? We'll fill you in on how to setup your improveit 360 system and your SolutionView Admin dB to achieve the automated job costing feature every Production Manager dreams of! See also: Supportworks Training Binder
Annual Maintenance - Email Templates & Campaigns - on demand, join anytime! This is a Simulated Live event.
In this session we'll review the Next Annual Maintenance Date feature and how to best utilize Call Campaigns and Email Reminders to schedule Prospects for Annual Maintenance appointments. Only specific Products you sell are Maintenace-able? No problem! We'll talk about an Advanced Service Customization that allows you to specify which Products cause a job to be Maintenace-able. Finally, we'll show to the best practices to ensure that Past Customers are being pulled into your Call Campaigns.
Understanding Key Reports and Dashboards - on demand, join anytime! This is a Simulated Live event.
Review the different Reports and Report Types than come out-of-the-box with the Supportworks software package. Discuss why a Joined Report may not match a Summary report. Review formulas used in Key Reports, and finally we'll discuss Install Revenue and Collected %. See also: Supportworks Training Binder
Are there self-led Training opportunities?
Yes! Whether you learn best at 2am or 10am, our Training Courses are available for you, 24/7/365! Our self-led Learning Tracks are designed to get your staff up to speed quickly, while allowing you to learn at your own pace.
Links to supplemental documentation (all documents are linked within the applicable Training Course):
We know not everyone in your organization will be able to complete all the online Training Courses, and that’s okay! improveit 360 requires that one (1) person in your organization, your dedicated System Administrator User, completes all the Training Courses prior to your company’s Go Live.
As you complete each Training Course, your actions and feedback are recorded and shared with your improveit 360 Onboarding Team so they can best assist you during your one-on-one Onboarding meetings. To best prepare for each one-on-one meeting, be sure to complete the Training Course in advance of the meeting.
Our staff is excited to help your company achieve a successful improveit 360 implementation!