This Admin Help Guide is jam packed with helpful tutorial links, and PDFs that will unlock all the tricks and tips to optimize your improveit 360 account. Whether you’re new to improveit360 or have used the software for years, there will be something here for you. Get ready to become a super user!
We also offer group webinar training on these same topics, see also: Admin Webinar Series
Getting Started with The Basics
- Learn to activate new users: Adding new employees to improveit 360 is simple.
- Add your staff’s addresses: You’ll see their starting location compared to their appointments so that you can create an efficient daily route.
- Update your calendar preferences: Quickly determine appointment types, filter staff by market segments (like geo location), and assign reps to appointments by performance.
Data Collection Best Practices
To watch the complete 1-Hour class, visit: Data Collection Best Practices Webinar, and below download the associated PDF.
Keeping your database clean is important, especially when it’s time to pull reports. Review the resources below to learn how to set your system up for accurate reporting.
Easily Calculate Cost
Calculate your cost per:
- and overall ROI, when you correctly create and end sources
Understand the Data, Try out-of-the-box marketing reports to:
- Make informed business decisions
- Learn what strategies work and what doesn't
- Understand how Appointment Results impact Reports by reviewing appointment result definitions and count fields.
Hold Reps Responsible
Hold your reps accountable for entering appointment result data for accurate reporting on the sales efficiency report with close %.
Finally, easily remove an appointment record from all reporting with just a click.
Fundamentals of Reports & Dashboards
To watch the complete 1-Hour class, visit: Report Formulas and Filtering, and below download the associated PDF.
Reporting is essential for making informed business decisions. Not to mention, understanding how your company and employees are performing. In improveit 360, we offer a variety of reporting options.
Use these resources to learn the fundamentals of our reporting and dashboard tools.
- Report Formulas vs Formula Fields
- Understanding Report Types
- Create Custom Report Types With Custom Fields
- Edit Existing Report Type to Add New Custom Fields
- Using Cross and Field Filters to isolate Records in a Report
Sharing Reports & Dashboards
To watch the complete 1-Hour class, visit: Sharing and Emailing Reports and Dashboards, and below download the associated PDF.
Don’t keep the data to yourself! Easily share reports and set user permissions to enable team members to create their own reports and dashboards with improveit 360.
Reports can be used to:
- Identify sales that have been approved but don’t have a created project
- Remind reps to add appointment results with scheduled emailed reports
- Promote healthy competition with sales & call center leaderboard metrics
Reminder: You cannot email Joined reports. Learn how to add Joined report metrics to Dashboards. And learn how to share dashboards here.
Campaigns & Call Queues
Watch the complete class here:
Below download the associated PDF.
Call Queues are one of our users’ favorite features. It helps your organization improve the efficiency of the call center and set more Appointments, faster. Haven’t started using call queues? Here’s an overview:
- Use re-call Reports to better understand your team's re-call capacity and compare it to the number of leads coming in. There are different ways to use campaigns, here are a few common examples.
- You’ll need to set campaign filters to pull specific marketing opportunities into your campaigns.
- Ensure your campaigns are set up for success by reading through the best practices for settings, campaign filters, and campaign exclusions.
- Once your campaigns are live you can pull campaign and call center performance reports.
- If you notice congestion within the call queue, you can elevate it by adjusting the re-call settings to a lower frequency. We suggest auditing and updating your re-call settings often to ensure the best experience.
Streamline Processes with eLeads
To watch the complete 1-Hour class, visit: eLead Best Practices, and below download the associated PDF.
Gain valuable time back every day by removing data entry from your inbound lead processes.
Connect your lead provider to improveit 360 and incoming leads will automatically sync into your CRM and be added to your call queue.
The best part is we have a built-in de-duplication process, so you don’t have to worry about redundant contacts. If the lead already exists in your database, i360 will create a new lead source and push them to the top of your call queue.
Ready to set up your eLeads?
Read through our setup instructions to get started. Learn more about best practices and troubleshooting in our eLead Guide.
Once your leads are integrated
- Tie the eLeads to correct source, evertime. Learn more about how here.
- Prioritize leads by understanding eLead Field Weighting and the information gathered.
- Optimize your eLead Data Collection method.
- Get your money back from your lead provider for unqualified leads with our Lead Credit Report.
From managing inbound leads to the close of a job, improveit 360 is here to help streamline your business processes. We covered a lot of different topics within this article that will help you utilize many of the advanced functions of improveit 360. If you need additional help, feel free to reach out to your relationship manager to schedule 1:1 paid screen share training time.
For End User Training, also check out our Enterprise Webinar Training Series, covering everything from Appointment scheduling and approving Sales to Project Management and more!