Marketing Opportunities are digital 'Sticky-Notes' that are used to remind you to reach out to new Prospects to schedule them for an Appointment, or to remind yourself to follow up with a Prospect after an Appointment is run or a Sale is completed.
Marketing Opportunities are a key feature in the 'Closed-Loop' Marketing system, so a Prospect never slips through the cracks.
Once a Marketing Opp is assigned to you, it will appear on your home page to be completed in your 'My Opps' Tile when it is due. Follow up Marketing Opps can be set so you always have a reminder to follow up with a Prospect.
Marketing Opportunities are automatically generated for every Prospect when:
- Their information is first entered into your system.
- 180 Days after a Prospect's Sale has been marked as final.
- (This can be adjusted in the Settings Tab)
- When a new Lead Source is created for an existing Prospect.
Where can I find Marketing Opportunities?
- Click on the Marketing Opportunities Tab in your tool bar. If the Marketing Opportunities tab is not in your tool bar, click on the + button to access all of the tabs in your system.
- Click on the My Opps tile on your home page to see all of the Marketing Opportunities assigned to you. The Recently Due shows you all of the Marketing Opportunities recently due for your company.