i360 QuickBooks Data Exporter download link: https://cdn.improveit360.com/installs/i360QuickBooksExporterInstaller.exe
This tool is used to export QuickBooks Desktop data to .csv files.
- Download and install the tool onto the computer that runs QuickBooks
- Once downloaded, open the tool and follow the on-screen instructions:
- Make sure you are logged into QuickBooks with the admin user.
- Make sure QuickBooks is open with the correct company file you want to export data from.
- From QuickBooks, grant permission from the popup to allow the QB Data Export tool access to your QuickBooks account.
- Once these steps are done, navigate back to the QB Export tool, follow on screen directions and click 'Enter'
- Tool will begin exporting ID data into a Desktop folder labeled 'improveit360QBExport'
- If it is working, you will see the following as the tool begins to export your data to the new folder:
If you are running this tool to gather your Customer QB ID's as part of your QuickBooks integration setup, you will likely only need the complete 'Customer' file.
Note: If you see this message after clicking "Enter" in the QB Data Export tool, you will need to make sure you are logged in to QuickBooks with the administrative user: