- eLead automation has been enhanced to align with Salesforce's guest user security policy
- Salesforce is increasing security around the guest user license. improveit 360's eLead conversion functionality now runs as a future method to resolve the increase in security to the guest user license.
- Text Messaging Upgrade includes status updates and inbound flexibility
- Outbound and Inbound text messages have been enhanced to be more stable and including statuses.
- Custom Setting: 'Enable Calendar Drag and Drop' has been enhanced to be profile and user specific
- Custom Setting: 'Show Project Activity Conflict' and 'Show Event Conflicts' have been enhanced to be profile and user specific
- Quote Page 'Totals' section is now customizable to add custom fields and remove managed fields
- Managed fields have been removed from the Quote Visualforce page so that if customers want to add custom fields and remove managed fields for more flexibility.
- Project View Page enhanced to show breadcrumb trail when Sale has no product category
- When the sale had either no sale items or the sale items had no product category the project view page did not display the breadcrumb trail. By adding some 'is blank' logic the breadcrumb shows without a product category on the sale.
See also: Quote Totals section Configurable
- Attachment Manager now can be opened from the Sale Page
- Some conflicting code has been resolved on the Sale page so that the attachment manager successfully opens in another page.